Precision Convex Edge
* Hikari's proprietary blend of molybdenum, cobalt, and
vanadium alloys (Hikari steel level 3)
* offset, crane handle
* extra wide, angled, sculptured handle shank (camel hump)
* Hikari five finger ergonomic positioning system
* cutaway, anatomic thumb hole
* funnel shaped finger holes wrap comfortably around your fingers
* 1 rylon glide in the pivot area provides super smooth cutting action
and less wear
* inset sculptured permanent finger rest allows your pinky to rest in a natural position
* coin adjustable tension screw
* blade length (tip to pivot) = 2.0"
* overall length
(tip to end of longest handle) = 5.5"
Note: Multiple finger ring sizes available to
provide the perfect fit for your fingers.